A candidate who has passed the two year Pre-University Examination ( PUC ) conducted by the Karnataka Pre University Board or any other Examination considered equivalent there to by this university is eligible for admission to the first Semester of B. A and B. S. W., Degree Course.
Documents to be submitted at the time of submitting duly filled in Application Form
1. Duly filled in application form.
2. Photocopy of Marks Cards.
3. Revised Caste / Income certificate.
Documents to be produced at the time of admission
1. Original Marks Card or Provisional marks card duly signed by the Head of the Institution.
2. T. C. Original + One Photocopy of the same.
3. Caste Certificate : SC/ST ( Five Xerox copies)
4. Income certificate if with in Rs. 2,50,000/- ( 1 + 4 copies)
5. Passport size photos – 4 and stamp size photo – 1
6. Undertaking – 2 copies
7. Form – I.D. Card format
Fee structure will be announced at the time of admission
Students belonging to SC / ST and backward tribes are exempted from the payment of the following fees:
a. Tuition Fee
b. Library Fee
c. Admission Fee
d. University examination Fee
e. Sports Fee
f. Reading Room Fee
Students whose parent’s / guardian’s income does not exceed 2,50,000/- per annum , are exempted from payment of tuition fees and University examination fee only. Other fees as specified above have to be paid to the college. Students who claim exception of fees are informed to submit the income certificate duly sighed by the Revenue Authority